How should I categorize a cab or taxi ride?

The IRS recommends to use Travel category for lodging and transportation connected with overnight travel for business.

For more information see IRS web site Travel expenses

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.
Powered by Zendesk