Many of my expenses are "Other"... What should I do?

Continue assigning category "Other" to all business related expenses that you believe fit this category.  You can specify details on Schedule C, Part V when filing tax return. 

For more information see the IRS web site for Self-Employed individuals.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.
Powered by Zendesk